Forms (Compliance Variance, Records Request, Etc)

Gate Form (PDF) - This form is required for you to be able to change the code that you use to enter your enclave gate. It is recommended to reset your code every 4-5 years. Please print out the gate form and return via email. 
Compliance Variance Form - If you would like to apply for a variance to the compliance regulations (special circumstances), please fill out and return this form. 
Resident Complaint Form - If you notice a violation that you'd like to report, please fill and return this form. You can email the completed form to or you may print it out and return it to The Trailhead at 7900 E Eaglecrest Dr, Mesa AZ 85207.
Homeowner Records Request Form - If you would like to request records from the HOA, please fill out and return this form. 
Committee Member Application Form - If you are interested in volunteering on a committee, please fill out and return this form to The Trailhead. 
Resident Incident Form - If you are involved in an incident within Las Sendas and are asked to fill out an incident report form, please use this one.